Tuesday 9 April 2013

No Theme Week for 8th ~ 14th April 2013


Baby Debo sick and having fever for past two days, so I decided to have some break for this whole week.. hoho…. Well, actually I still haven’t get my sensory bin ready for letter D, so perhaps I can have more times to think of how to make the sensory bin.

Baby Debo was having free play for this week, playing with her toys especially her “Masak masak”, reading books and watching her favourite songs and stories.

And I do think I still need some more times for letter D, so I get another idea to have a special theme next week --- “THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR” .. since we had just finished our letter C week.

I am sure that Baby Debo will like this theme as I bought her the book of The Very Hungry Caterpillar and she likes to read and play the hole inside the book, pretending her little finger as the caterpillar eating its fruits. This will be the first story based theme week we have, and hope Baby Debo will like it ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...