Sunday 28 July 2013

Sensory Bin - Cold Weather (Letter I Week)

 

The first thing comes to my mind when talking about cold weather is “ICE”. Malaysia do not have winter, so definitely we won’t able to see snow in our own country. To let Debo feel the cold weather is to make her an “Ice World”. Alright, I only manage to make a SMALL ice world for her.

We do not have polar bear nor penguin, so I tried to put all the sea animals which lives in cold weather into the ice bin. I had make a lot of ices in different shapes and add in blue food colouring to make it look like sea.

20130726_123436

20130726_124138

Debo add in her whale and penguin bath toy into the bin.

20130726_124141

Debo had lots of fun playing with the animals toys and we played until all the ices melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...